Request for help

LSnabi
Dear Community,
 I have been trying to restore my old koha db to the latest koha 18.5 but I
am getting error when invoking the upgrade schema library command.
The error line is system preferences doesn't exist at database line 110.
Request for help.
Thank you
Larisa

Re: Request for help

Narcis Garcia
Please add this information:
- Operating system +version
- Old Koha version
- Your DB / software restoring procedure
- Concrete steps to reproduce the error message

El 03/10/18 a les 13:17, Larisa Snabi ha escrit:

> Dear Community,
>  I have been trying to restore my old koha db to the latest koha 18.5 but I
> am getting error when invoking the upgrade schema library command.
> The error line is system preferences doesn't exist at database line 110.
> Request for help.
> Thank you
> Larisa

Re: Request for help