Request SMS & Mail Facility

Rajesh Shelar
Dear Sir,
   I request please send me the use of Koha software in SMS & email
facility provide to student. please send me upload facility procedure in
koha software.

--
*​**Thanks & Regards*

*Mr. Rajesh R.Shelar*
*Sadhu Vaswani Institute Of Management Studies For Girl's ( MBA )*
*Koregaon Road,Pune*
*Mob.No.8380941380*

*Save Water......Conserve Life.............*

Re: Request SMS & Mail Facility

satishamv
Dear Rajesh,

To provide email facility:
1. you need to install Postfix - Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) on  Operating
system (OS).
2. follow instructions in the following URL for the same:
http://kohageek.blogspot.in/search?q=postfix
3. then using your Library Gmail ID, system will be able to automatically
send  email notices to borrowers for their transactions i,e issue,return,
overdue,etc..

To provide SMS facility:
You need to purchase bulk sms plans and contact sms service providers like,
BSNL, etc.

Regards
Satish MV
Librarian