Removal of api/swagger/definitions.t

Tomas Cohen Arazi
Hi, I propose removing t/db_dependent/api/swagger/definitions.t for a simple reason: it is not obvious that our endpoints should mimick our object models. For instance, if some fields should not be exposed on the API, then they should not be tested for existence. Also, think of fields that have names that are kept for historical reasons and should better be changed on the published api.

Maybe I went too far explaining it, but I think it should be removed.
Regards
--
Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (https://theke.io)