Registering as a support provider at koha-community.org

Jim Minges
Re: Registering as a support provider at koha-community.org

I want to strongly endorse the decision not to place restrictions and conditions on listing of support providers on koha-community.org. Much of the problem with Koha.org began with an attempt to restrict who could be listed on that web site. NEKLS has strongly supported koha-community.org in the belief that it would be a totally open koha web presence. I totally am on board with Liz Rea's position in the IRC discussion on this: "I want the official website to be inclusive to a fault." Let's concentrate on making great software to serve libraries.

Jim

--
Jim Minges, Director
Northeast Kansas Library System