Regarding the error in KOHA server migration

Regarding the error in KOHA server migration

Rejeesh K.Nair
Hi All,

I am trying to migrate our KOHA version 16.05.04.000 to another server with
KOHA environment from our live server.
In order to, I have moved files into second server and create a database
and import the data.
But when load the website shows the below error.

*Software error:Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password:
YES) at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 785.BEGIN
failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line
92.Compilation failed in require at
/usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-main.pl <http://opac-main.pl> line
23.BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-main.pl <http://opac-main.pl> line
23.*

To solve this issue, I have execute the following query for getting the
privileges for database permissions

*GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON <db_name>.* TO <db_user>; FLUSH PRIVILEGES;* But
the same error occurred. Can someone help me to solve this?

Thanks & Regards,
Rejeesh K.Nair
Mob: +91 (0) 9495316906
Web: www.rejeeshknair.com
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/rejeeshnairk>|LinkedIn
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/rejeeshknair>|Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/rejeeshknair>

Re: Regarding the error in KOHA server migration

Rejeesh K.Nair
Hi All,

This is a gentle reminder regarding my previous mail.

Thanks & Regards,
Rejeesh K.Nair
Mob: +91 (0) 9495316906
Web: www.rejeeshknair.com
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/rejeeshnairk>|LinkedIn
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/rejeeshknair>|Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/rejeeshknair>

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 7:19 PM Rejeesh K.Nair <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to migrate our KOHA version 16.05.04.000 to another server
> with KOHA environment from our live server.
> In order to, I have moved files into second server and create a database
> and import the data.
> But when load the website shows the below error.
>

> *Software error:Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password:
> YES) at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 785.BEGIN
> failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line
> 92.Compilation failed in require at
> /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-main.pl <http://opac-main.pl> line
> 23.BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
> /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-main.pl <http://opac-main.pl> line
> 23.*
>
> To solve this issue, I have execute the following query for getting the
> privileges for database permissions
>

> *GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON <db_name>.* TO <db_user>; FLUSH PRIVILEGES;* But
> the same error occurred. Can someone help me to solve this?
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Rejeesh K.Nair
> Mob: +91 (0) 9495316906
> Web: www.rejeeshknair.com
> Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/rejeeshnairk>|LinkedIn
> <http://in.linkedin.com/in/rejeeshknair>|Twitter
> <http://www.twitter.com/rejeeshknair>

Re: Regarding the error in KOHA server migration

Philippe Blouin
The password specified in your koha-conf.xml file does not correspond to
the one you have specified in the database.  Just by correcting the Koha
configuration file you should get it to work.

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>