Regarding the author entered in 700$a tag

Regarding the author entered in 700$a tag

Sahadeo Taware
Dear Friends

I want a simple report in which I want Acc. No., Title, Author, Publisher
and Co-Authors
I entered the co-authors in 700$a tag but there is no koha mapping in this
field, How can I extract value from 700$a tag

Can u please send me the sql query for the same
-
Sahadeo D. Taware
Librarian, M.L.I.Sc., NET
Thakur College of Science and Commerce
Thakur Village, Kandivli(E), Mumbai 400101
Mob. No 9324912816

Re: Regarding the author entered in 700$a tag

vikram zadgaonkar-2
Hi,
You can use extract function for this.

On Nov 14, 2017 10:02 PM, "Sahadeo Taware" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Friends
>
> I want a simple report in which I want Acc. No., Title, Author, Publisher
> and Co-Authors
> I entered the co-authors in 700$a tag but there is no koha mapping in this
> field, How can I extract value from 700$a tag
>
> Can u please send me the sql query for the same
> -
> Sahadeo D. Taware
> Librarian, M.L.I.Sc., NET
> Thakur College of Science and Commerce
> Thakur Village, Kandivli(E), Mumbai 400101
> Mob. No 9324912816

Re: Regarding the author entered in 700$a tag

Bob Birchall @ Calyx
There are examples of how to use that function in the Koha SQL reports
library:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Catalog.2FBibliographic_Reports

If using version 17.05 you need to be aware that the location of the
stored MARC XML data has changed. Refer to the Release Notes for that
version.

Bob Birchall
Calyx

On 15/11/17 03:33, vikram zadgaonkar wrote:

> Hi,
> You can use extract function for this.
>
> On Nov 14, 2017 10:02 PM, "Sahadeo Taware" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Dear Friends
>>
>> I want a simple report in which I want Acc. No., Title, Author, Publisher
>> and Co-Authors
>> I entered the co-authors in 700$a tag but there is no koha mapping in this
>> field, How can I extract value from 700$a tag
>>
>> Can u please send me the sql query for the same
>> -
>> Sahadeo D. Taware
>> Librarian, M.L.I.Sc., NET
>> Thakur College of Science and Commerce
>> Thakur Village, Kandivli(E), Mumbai 400101
>> Mob. No 9324912816

Re: Regarding the author entered in 700$a tag

barton
Here's what that would look like pre 17.05:

select ExtractValue( marcxml, '//datafield[@tag=700]/subfield[@code="a"]' )
as '700$a' from biblioitems;

After 17.05:

select ExtractValue( metadata, '//datafield[@tag=700]/subfield[@code="a"]'
) as '700$a' from biblio_metadata;

Strictly speaking, the latter isn't *quite* correct, because
biblio_metadata may eventually hold non-marcxml metadata, so we should be
testing

select ExtractValue( metadata, '//datafield[@tag=700]/subfield[@code="a"]'
) as '700$a' from biblio_metadata where format='marcxml';

you may want to future-proof your queries accordingly.