Regarding change the case of text to proper case

Regarding change the case of text to proper case

Suresh Kumar Tejomurtula
Hi,

Our koha database is having data completely all text with upper case. We
wanted to change the case of the text. We wanted to change the case of text
to proper case.

I searched for how to go about, was able to do in mysql by exporting data
and re-importing after changing the text by exporting the data to excel.

But I could not get how I can do it with marcxml data. Could any one help
me with any mysql query for updating the marcxml data in changing the text
case.

--
Regards
T. Suresh Kumar

Re: Regarding change the case of text to proper case

vinod mishra
In MARCEDIT you can do that

On 6 Nov 2017 20:26, "Suresh Kumar Tejomurtula" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Our koha database is having data completely all text with upper case. We
> wanted to change the case of the text. We wanted to change the case of text
> to proper case.
>
> I searched for how to go about, was able to do in mysql by exporting data
> and re-importing after changing the text by exporting the data to excel.
>
> But I could not get how I can do it with marcxml data. Could any one help
> me with any mysql query for updating the marcxml data in changing the text
> case.
>
> --
> Regards
> T. Suresh Kumar

Re: Regarding change the case of text to proper case

schnydszch
To add to Vinod, in MARCEdit, that will be in Edit > Edit Shortcuts > Change
case and you have lower case, UPPER CASE, Title Case, Initial case and
Capitaliza Initial Character.

HTH! Cheers!

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html