Re: Translate KOCT to Spanish

Hector Castro

Hi Paul

I want to translate KOCT to Spanish, i dont know it this is posible. And if its posible where i can get access to webextension code for KOCT or if you have some mechanism to translate it.

Thanks in advance

Hello koha,

We have updated the KOCT firefox module to make it compatible with the
new versions of Firefox (that changed how modules must be written)

Enjoy : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/koct/

--
Paul Poulain, Associ?-g?rant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les biblioth?ques

--
Atte,

Héctor Eduardo Castro Avalos

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Re: Translate KOCT to Spanish

Matthias Meusburger
Hi,

The code is available here:

http://git.biblibre.com/biblibre/koct-webext

You can have a look at how the translations are done in the _locales
directory.

Basically, there's a messages.json file that allows translation.

The main page, however, must be copied and directly translated
(currently there is: koct.html and koct-fr_FR.html)