Re: Reminder: dev meetings are essential

Re: Reminder: dev meetings are essential

Lennon Mazonde

Hi Jonathan,

I think the second and third options are mostly true for me. A lot of the discussions that go on there are very technical and seem to require an indepth knowledge of the inner workings of Koha, which makes it quite daunting to be involved. But i do read what i can and try to follow whats being discussed.

Regards,

Lennon Mazonde

On 25/07/2017 23:17, Jonathan Druart wrote:
Hello everybody,

To me, when someone never attends any dev meetings it means:
- they do not have specific needs/priorities
- they do not have any opinions on how the development team is prioritizing / organising the next developments
- they do not want to get involved in the technical decisions

Is that true for you as well?
Or is it just a matter of timetable? In that case let me know and we will try to find a solution.

Cheers,
Jonathan