Re: Opac problem *

P. S. Mukhopadhyay
Please my previous post

http://lists.koha.org/pipermail/koha-win32/2005-November/000210.html

Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Lecturer, Department of Library and Information Science, University of Burdwan,
Burdwan - 713 104 (WB), India

2009/10/23 Vinay Shaligram <[hidden email]>
Vinay Shaligram ([hidden email]) is a contact of Nouman Soomro
Approve sender

Hi,

I am using Koha 2.2.9 and i have 2 problem can any body please help me in this regards

1. I want to change the koha default password how can i change that.

2. When i wants to search any book in opac by title it is fail. any where the title is not seen( for exam. in Issue details) what should i need to do for this

Regards

Vinay Shaligram
Librarian
Europe Asia Business School