Re: News & holiday management

paul POULAIN
Tümer Garip a écrit :

>Hi Paul,
>I am not able to send all of koha due to my smtp.
>See whether you'll find these useful.

Tümer :
======
MANY THANKS

People reading koha-devel mailing list :
========================
Tümer just sended me 2 nice features :
- holidays management : Some scripts to define closed days in the
library and adapt return dates accordingly.
- news in home page : some scripts to create basic news on the home page.

with all DB definition required and a readme containing explanations.
I plan to work on it next week, and include in in CVS head once the code
is cleaned, adapted to PROG templates and any non english string removed.

Again, many thanks to Tümer.

(paul notes to remember adding Tümer as contributor on contributor page...)

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants

Re: News & holiday management