Re: [Koha] Reminder: dev meetings are essential

Re: [Koha] Reminder: dev meetings are essential

Christopher Davis-2
Jonathan,

I typically do not attend Koha IRC meetings due to the time table. I also do not attend the developer IRC meetings because, at the dev meetings which I had previously attended, the discussion was so technical in nature that I did not feel that I had any valuable input to add to the discussion. Maybe things have changed since then and I should try attending them again :-)

FWIW,

Christopher Davis
Systems & E-Services Librarian
Uintah County Library

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 6:17 PM, David Cook <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jonathan,

For me, it’s just a matter of timetable. I have a toddler, so dev meetings outside of my work day are impossible.

But… I don’t think there are many Australians with the same limitations as me, and I don’t think we have many active East Asian devs in the same timezone, so I’m mostly resigned to never attending dev meetings.

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St