Re: 8. Introducing In - Out Management System based on KOHA ILS (Omkar Kakeru)

Re: 8. Introducing In - Out Management System based on KOHA ILS (Omkar Kakeru)

PDIT Library
Thank you for a fantastic work. It is a good look at a great program.

Thank you for developing this interface. I sincerely appreciate your
work. This feature is an addon advantage for Koha users This is very
much needed by Indian academic Libraries as NAAC and MBA needs these
reports. I installed this in my library. When patron enters into the
library by swiping the card, Patron photo and details displayed. This
gate register interface is helpful to get statistics of library
visitors. Earlier one developed by Sri A J Thomson was also good but
it doesn’t contain exit system. This plug-in contains both entry and
exit. Reports are also very good and easy to generate. This will help
to library staff in collecting statistics of how much time students
spend in library

Again, thank you Omkar Kakeru so much for your help. I greatly appreciate
the assistance provided by Omkar Kakeru during installation.

Best Regards,

--

*LIBRARIAN*

*Proudhadevaraya Institute of Technology*

*TB Dam, **HOSAPETE-583 225*

*Ballari District, **Karnataka, India.*

*Web http://pdit.ac.in <http://pdit.ac.in/>*

*Email**[hidden email] <[hidden email]>*

*Phone: 08394 259505*

*Phone +91-8394 259505 *

Re: 8. Introducing In - Out Management System based on KOHA ILS (Omkar Kakeru)

vinod mishra
Dear Mr. Omkar congratulate you for good work. I have tested and it works
as you explained in documents.

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
Website: http://mishravk.com/
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*