Rancor/advanced bib editor at next Cataloging SIG meeting

Rancor/advanced bib editor at next Cataloging SIG meeting

Hernandez, Heather H
Hi!

The next meeting of the Koha-US Cataloging SIG is Thursday, March 5, 2020, 8am – 9am PT (9 MT/10 CT/11 ET), https://zoom.us/j/861480992  (Open to all!)

Topic:  Advanced Bibliographic Editor/Rancor Round Table!

Join us for a live Rancor walk-through in a real, live Koha catalog!!!   Experimenting!!  Q&A!!   Sharing!!  Send me ideas for what you'd like to see in Rancor--we'll try it!!  Spoiler: There will be multiple browsers in use at once!! (What?!?)  Tune in to see if I'm wearing (and clutching??) my pearls!!

Join us and join in--unmute and chime in!  Share your tips and tricks!  Ask questions!

The meeting will be recorded and available on the Koha-US YouTube channel for those who want to re-watch or can't make it to the live round table with the chat saved and appended to the description.  (Koha and chill!)

See you then!
--h2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ms. Heather Hernandez (she, her, hers)
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123-1284
415-561-7032, [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
Library catalog: http://keys.bywatersolutions.com/

CatSIG recording up, next meeting

Hernandez, Heather H
Hi!

The recording of today's session about the Advanced Bib Editor/"Rancor" is now available on the Koha-US YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PggDm-7O7ms&feature=youtu.be
(Yes, I wore my pearls, and wasn't once tempted to clutch them!)

Our next round table will be Thurs., Apr. 2,  8am – 9am PT (9 MT/10 CT/11 ET), https://zoom.us/j/861480992  (Open to all--you don't have to be a Koha-US member, in the US, or a cataloger!)
Topic:  MarcEdit
How to use it, what do you use it for in your cataloging, what would you like to do, difference/similarity to MARC modification templates, etc.  I'm a total MarcEdit newbie, but always happy to try things out--let me know if you'd like to do some presenting, have any tips/tricks to share, etc.--or if you there's anything you'd like to see!

Cheerio!
h2