REport that displays the bib record with items that has been accomplished by each staff

REport that displays the bib record with items that has been accomplished by each staff

CHRP Library

 Please help me on how to make a detailed accomplishment report of each staff that displays the bib records, items and the date it was added.  Thank you very much.

Rochelle Palaña Basto
Librarian I
Commission on Human Rights of the Philippines
Tel. No. 927-87-72

Re: REport that displays the bib record with items that has been accomplished by each staff

vikram zadgaonkar-2
Hi,
Can elaborate in details what report you wanted?

Vikram Zadgaonkar

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 6:55 AM, CHRP Library <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Please help me on how to make a detailed accomplishment report of each
> staff that displays the bib records, items and the date it was added.
> Thank you very much.
>

> Rochelle Palaña Basto
> Librarian I
> Commission on Human Rights of the Philippines
> Tel. No. 927-87-72

Re: REport that displays the bib record with items that has been accomplished by each staff

schnydszch
Hi! Manny emailed you and I've also emailed you regarding this report. However, it will be better if the report is shared here (at least on my part):

Reports of All Catalog Actions

SELECT
      b.title
    , b.author
    , i.itemnumber, i.itemcallnumber
    , i.barcode
    ,  l.action_id, l.user, l.module, l.action, l.object, l.info
    , br.borrowernumber
FROM items i
LEFT JOIN biblio b ON (i.biblionumber=b.biblionumber)
LEFT JOIN action_logs l ON (b.biblionumber=l.object) LEFT JOIN borrowers br on (l.user=br.borrowernumber)
WHERE
    br.surname = <<Enter Surname>> AND br.firstname = <<Enter Firstname>> AND date(i.timestamp) BETWEEN <<Between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
      AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>

Reports of Added Catalog

SELECT
      b.title
    , b.author
    , i.itemnumber, i.itemcallnumber
    , i.barcode
    , l.action_id, l.user, l.module, l.action, l.object, l.info
    , br.borrowernumber
FROM items i
LEFT JOIN biblio b ON (i.biblionumber=b.biblionumber)
LEFT JOIN action_logs l ON (b.biblionumber=l.object) LEFT JOIN borrowers br on (l.user=br.borrowernumber)
WHERE
    br.surname = <<Enter Surname>> AND br.firstname = <<Enter Firstname>> AND date(i.timestamp) BETWEEN <<Between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
      AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND action='ADD'

Reports of Modified Catalog

SELECT
      b.title
    , b.author
    , i.itemnumber, i.itemcallnumber
    , i.barcode
    , l.action_id, l.user, l.module, l.action, l.object, l.info
    , br.borrowernumber
FROM items i
LEFT JOIN biblio b ON (i.biblionumber=b.biblionumber)
LEFT JOIN action_logs l ON (b.biblionumber=l.object) LEFT JOIN borrowers br on (l.user=br.borrowernumber)
WHERE
    br.surname = <<Enter Surname>> AND br.firstname = <<Enter Firstname>> AND date(i.timestamp) BETWEEN <<Between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
      AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND action='MODIFY'

Reports of All Catalog Actions (ID number)

SELECT
      b.title
    , b.author
    , i.itemnumber, i.itemcallnumber
    , i.barcode
    ,  l.action_id, l.user, l.module, l.action, l.object, l.info
    , br.borrowernumber, br.cardnumber
FROM items i
LEFT JOIN biblio b ON (i.biblionumber=b.biblionumber)
LEFT JOIN action_logs l ON (b.biblionumber=l.object) LEFT JOIN borrowers br on (l.user=br.borrowernumber)
WHERE
    br.cardnumber = <<Enter ID number>> AND date(i.timestamp) BETWEEN <<Between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
      AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>

Reports of All Added Catalog Actions (ID number)

SELECT
      b.title
    , b.author
    , i.itemnumber, i.itemcallnumber
    , i.barcode
    ,  l.action_id, l.user, l.module, l.action, l.object, l.info
    , br.borrowernumber, br.cardnumber
FROM items i
LEFT JOIN biblio b ON (i.biblionumber=b.biblionumber)
LEFT JOIN action_logs l ON (b.biblionumber=l.object) LEFT JOIN borrowers br on (l.user=br.borrowernumber)
WHERE
    br.cardnumber = <<Enter ID number>> AND date(i.timestamp) BETWEEN <<Between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
      AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND action='ADD'

You see here the reports for showing added items by catalogers filtered by either their surname, firstname, date . Please take note that I did not show the timestamp in these reports, you can replace "l.action_id, l.user, l.module, l.action, l.object, l.info" with "l.*" instead to show the timestamp. I did not include timestamps because you know it can incriminate some persons on their performance based on the report. You could just filter it by date or add in SELECT query the date without the hours, minutes and seconds but I haven't done that, maybe others can share how to do that.