RE: Need help in instalation

Muhammad Ashraf
Dear Abdul Rasheed:

I think the best way to get updated and authentic instructions, see Koha Documentation at http://www.kohadocs.org/ or visit Koha Wiki.

Regards.
Ashraf Sharif

________________________________

From: [hidden email] on behalf of Abdul Rasheed
Sent: Sat 2/18/2006 6:12 PM
To: [hidden email]
Cc: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [Koha] Need help in instalation

Dear All.

I want to install Koha on Windows and just only on one machine. I have looked and read some instructions, to install, SQL, Apache, Perl. I am not much confident with these.
Could some one please send me some instructions how can I download all these things. Or is there any short and simple way to install Koha.

vimal kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

        Dear users,

        While working with Koha, librarian can`t determine who is hold a particular copy of a book. It make some difficulty in circulation work. Any changes in preferences can solve this problem? or if this feature not available in current version of Koha, it is an essential feature to be supported by future Koha.

        Vimal Kumar
        Asian School of Business
        Technopark
        Trivandrum-695 581
        [hidden email]

        What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38382/_ylc=X3oDMTEzNWFva2Y2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDMmF1dG9z/*http://autos.yahoo.com/newcars/popular/thisweek.html>  _______________________________________________