Query regarding OPAC View

Sugandha Bajaj
Hello!

I am facing an issue with the OPAC view, I imported the files i.e.
e-documents, Media, etc but in the OPAC it does not show me the DDC and
Material Type. I tried adding the material type but it only shows as books.
Kindly help me with the same.

Regards,
Sugandha.

Re: Query regarding OPAC View

vikram zadgaonkar-2
Hello,
Please check marc tags and item code assigned while importing.
Vikram Zadgaonkar

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 12:13 PM Sugandha Bajaj <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I am facing an issue with the OPAC view, I imported the files i.e.
> e-documents, Media, etc but in the OPAC it does not show me the DDC and
> Material Type. I tried adding the material type but it only shows as books.
> Kindly help me with the same.
>
> Regards,
> Sugandha.

Re: Query regarding OPAC View

Sugandha Bajaj
Hi,

Thanks for the response, the MARC Tags are as per the LOC MARC List and
have rechecked quiet a few times.

Regards,
Sugandha.

On Fri, 7 Jun 2019 at 12:17, vikram zadgaonkar <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
> Please check marc tags and item code assigned while importing.
> Vikram Zadgaonkar
>

> On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 12:13 PM Sugandha Bajaj <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> I am facing an issue with the OPAC view, I imported the files i.e.
>> e-documents, Media, etc but in the OPAC it does not show me the DDC and
>> Material Type. I tried adding the material type but it only shows as
>> books.
>> Kindly help me with the same.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sugandha.

Re: Query regarding OPAC View

vikram zadgaonkar-2
Can you share your OPAC link?
Vikram Zadgaonkar

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 12:26 PM Sugandha Bajaj <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the response, the MARC Tags are as per the LOC MARC List and
> have rechecked quiet a few times.
>
> Regards,
> Sugandha.
>
> On Fri, 7 Jun 2019 at 12:17, vikram zadgaonkar <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> Please check marc tags and item code assigned while importing.
>> Vikram Zadgaonkar
>>

>> On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 12:13 PM Sugandha Bajaj <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> I am facing an issue with the OPAC view, I imported the files i.e.
>>> e-documents, Media, etc but in the OPAC it does not show me the DDC and
>>> Material Type. I tried adding the material type but it only shows as
>>> books.
>>> Kindly help me with the same.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Sugandha.

Re: Query regarding OPAC View

Sugandha Bajaj
Hi,

As our organisation is currently in the process of shifting to KOHA, we do
not have a server for the system, we are in the testing phase hence there
is no external link for OPAC yet.

Kind Regards,
Sugandha.