Problems with Virtual Hosts?

dimabin
I tried to install Koha following this manual:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian

My system: Debian (at digitalocean)

In what follows, XXX is my domain at ".org".
libersu is my instance.

Contents of /etc/koha/koha-sites.conf:

DOMAIN=".XXX.org"
INTRAPORT="80"
INTRAPREFIX=""
INTRASUFFIX="-intra"
OPACPORT="80"
OPACPREFIX=""
OPACSUFFIX=""

Folder /etc/koha/sites/ contains an empty folder libersu.

Directory /etc/apache2/sites-available contains only 2 files:
000-default.conf
default-ssl.conf

URLs:
http://libersu.XXX.org/
http://libersu-intra.XXX.org/

When I open these URLs in browser, it opens just Apache2 Debian Default
Page, not Koha.

Please help me with this.

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html

Re: Problems with Virtual Hosts?

David Nind
Hi.

Since you have the /etc/koha/ I'm assuming you have run sudo apt-get
install koha-common

/etc/koha/sites/libersu should not be empty - it should contain several
configuration files including koha-conf.xml, so something has gone wrong
here.

Have you:
1. Installed a database on the server: sudo apt-get install mariadb-server
2. Created your instance by running the command:  sudo koha-create
--create-db libersu
3. Apache configuration: disabled the default site (sudo a2dissite 000-...)
4. The Ubuntu install instructions cover IP vs domain name
<https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_packages#Appendix_A:_Named-based_vs._IP-based_installations>
a bit more

Note: Debian 10 (Buster) is not yet supported (it is close , but not quite
there yet).

David Nind | [hidden email]
PO Box 12367, Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand 6144
m. +64 21 0537 847

On Sun, 1 Mar 2020 at 02:52, dimabin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I tried to install Koha following this manual:
> https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian
>
> My system: Debian (at digitalocean)
>
> In what follows, XXX is my domain at ".org".
> libersu is my instance.
>
> Contents of /etc/koha/koha-sites.conf:
>
> DOMAIN=".XXX.org"
> INTRAPORT="80"
> INTRAPREFIX=""
> INTRASUFFIX="-intra"
> OPACPORT="80"
> OPACPREFIX=""
> OPACSUFFIX=""
>
> Folder /etc/koha/sites/ contains an empty folder libersu.
>
> Directory /etc/apache2/sites-available contains only 2 files:
> 000-default.conf
> default-ssl.conf
>
> URLs:
> http://libersu.XXX.org/
> http://libersu-intra.XXX.org/
>
> When I open these URLs in browser, it opens just Apache2 Debian Default
> Page, not Koha.
>
> Please help me with this.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html