Problem with edited BIBLIO Record

Zico-5
If we change/edit change any of our BIBLIO record then in Staff and OPAC, it
displays two same item. If we delete one item then both the item

I tried to solve it by stopping zebraqueue and rebuild_zebra -b -a -r. But, the same things doesn`t changes.

This is my crontab

*/2 * * * *    KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -z >/dev/null

--
Best,
Zico

Re: Problem with edited BIBLIO Record

Chris Cormack-6
2009/10/26 Zico <[hidden email]>:

> If we change/edit change any of our BIBLIO record then in Staff and OPAC, it
> displays two same item. If we delete one item then both the item
>
> I tried to solve it by stopping zebraqueue and rebuild_zebra -b -a -r. But,
> the same things doesn`t changes.
>
> This is my crontab
>
> */2 * * * *    KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml
> PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib
> /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -z >/dev/null

Hi Zico

What version of Koha are you running?

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Chris Cormack <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Zico

What version of Koha are you running?

Koha 3.0.1 in Debian 5.0

--