Print Slip CSS

Jerwyn
Greetings!

The Print Slip from circulation and in the self check out is different from each other.

Where can I edit this? Any suggestion from CSS?

I even edited this in the back-end, but no luck.

/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/css/print.css

Thank you and best regards,

Re: Print Slip CSS

barton
Jerwyn,

There is a system preference called SlipCSS which you can point to a URL
which hosts the CSS you want to use.

See

<<staff client URL>>/cgi-bin/koha/admin/
preferences.pl?tab=&op=search&searchfield=slipCSS

It's documented here:

http://manual.koha-community.org/16.05/en/administration.html#SlipCSS

The actual print slips are edited under Tools > Notices & Slips

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 12:30 AM, Jerwyn <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> The Print Slip from *circulation* and in the* self check out* is different
> from each other.
>
> Where can I edit this? Any suggestion from CSS?
>
> I even edited this in the back-end, but no luck.
>
> /usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/css/print.css
>
> Thank you and best regards,

Re: Print Slip CSS

Jerwyn
Hi Barton,

Thanks for the help. Really appreciate.

The documentation is not really detailed.

Have you tried using this?

I hope if you don't mind sharing the CSS you used on this?

Kind regards,

Re: Print Slip CSS

barton
I've spent the entire day writing documentation on this, I will try to help
get it on to our web site tomorrow.

On Sep 14, 2016 6:18 PM, "Jerwyn" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Barton,
>
> Thanks for the help. Really appreciate.
>
> The documentation is not really detailed.
>
> Have you tried using this?
>
> I hope if you don't mind sharing the CSS you used on this?
>
> Kind regards,

Re: Print Slip CSS

Decka DAVID
Dear Koha Community,

My email is to appreciate all the team member and non-members who are behind and in front the scene to provide invaluable support advices. I am excited and enthusiastic of such many support provided for small and other inexperience populace around the globe. You are all great people in small and big way and I pray that your work and families will be seen the services in small and big pictures.

Thank you and thank you all Koha community.

Kind regards
Decka David
PNG

I've spent the entire day writing documentation on this, I will try to help get it on to our web site tomorrow.

On Sep 14, 2016 6:18 PM, "Jerwyn" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Barton,
>
> Thanks for the help. Really appreciate.
>
> The documentation is not really detailed.
>
> Have you tried using this?
>
> I hope if you don't mind sharing the CSS you used on this?
>
> Kind regards,

Re: Print Slip CSS

barton
Jerwyn,

Actually I mis-spoke -- the documentation that I wrote was in regard to
this thread: [Koha] gather_print_notices.pl and page breaks... it's
related, but not the same.

I've created a github repository at
https://github.com/bywatersolutions/kohacss -- I don't have any SlipCSS
files yet, but once I do, it should be possible to clone the repository and
host the CSS via github.io, much as I've done here:

https://bywatersolutions.github.io/kohacss/NoticeCSS/envelope_window.css

Sorry to be a bit vague -- the coming blog post will give step by step
instructions on cloning the kohacss repo and enabling hosting via github.io.

--Barton