Pending 16.11 Release Dates

Kyle Hall
Hey All,

It's that time of the year again! Here is the timeline Brendan and I have mapped out for the pending Koha 16.11 release:

Nov 1st - Feature Slush

For the uninitiated, the slush means that no new enhancements, only bug fixes, will be pushed to master until some time after the 16.11 release. During the slush phase bug fixes may include template string changes that will require translation.

Nov 3 - 1st Draft of release notes

The 1st draft of the 16.12 release notes will be published and made available so corrections may be submitted.

Nov 10 - 2nd Draft of release notes

Nov 15th - Feature Freeze

From November 15 until the release date, only bug fixes without string changes will be pushed to master.

Nov 17 - Final Draft of release notes

Nov 22 - 16.12 Release Day!

Kyle

Re: Pending 16.11 Release Dates

Marcel de Rooy

Just a minor(?) detail:

If master is now 16.06, 16.12 should be the new master after releasing 16.11 ?

Marcel

Re: Pending 16.11 Release Dates

Kyle Hall
Ack! Thanks for the correction Marcel, I thought I had caught those typos!

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
ByWater Solutions ( http://bywatersolutions.com )
Meadville Public Library ( http://www.meadvillelibrary.org )