Patron has had overdue items and is blocked for 103 day(s).

Patron has had overdue items and is blocked for 103 day(s).

nurahammad
Hi all ,

I have installed koha 3.02. for test purpose. It blocked overdue patrons for several days.
How can I unblock patrons for checking out.

Best
--
Nur Ahammad
Junior Assistant Librarian

Re: Patron has had overdue items and is blocked for 103 day(s).

nengard
Change your settings for the OverduesBlockCirc system preference.
Learn more here:
http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-2-manual/?ch=c19#AEN486
under 1.1.5.1.13

Nicole

2010/10/10 Nur Ahammad <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all ,
>
> I have installed koha 3.02. for test purpose. It blocked overdue patrons for
> several days.
> How can I unblock patrons for checking out.
>

> Best
> --
> Nur Ahammad
> Junior Assistant Librarian
> BRAC University, Bangladesh

Re: Patron has had overdue items and is blocked for 103 day(s).

Chris Hobbs-4
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Patron has had overdue items and is blocked for 103 day(s).

Tomas Cohen Arazi
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Patron has had overdue items and is blocked for 103 day(s).

oslo
Hi

Could anyone give me some info on the syspref OverduesBlockCirc

When does the suspension start? From the time that the item is marked overdue, or from the time that the overdue item is returned.