Omeka / OHMS issue

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Omeka / OHMS issue

Chad Roseburg
We have a new installation of Omeka. When I try to upload an OHMS XML file,
whether zipped or not, I get the error:

LogicException
OHMS file must be validated before retrieving the list of columns.

Along with a stack trace. Any Omeka users run into this one?

Thanks!

--
Chad Roseburg
Assoc. Director / IT
Automation Dept.
North Central Regional Library
_______________________________________________

Koha mailing list  http://koha-community.org
[hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Omeka / OHMS issue

Eric Bégin-2
Hi Chad,

I think you will have more chances to get an answer on an Omeka mailing list :-)

Cheers,

⁣Eric Bégin
Solutions inLibro inc.​

Le 12 mars 2020 à 19:23, à 19:23, Chad Roseburg <[hidden email]> a écrit:

>We have a new installation of Omeka. When I try to upload an OHMS XML
>file,
>whether zipped or not, I get the error:
>
>LogicException
>OHMS file must be validated before retrieving the list of columns.
>
>Along with a stack trace. Any Omeka users run into this one?
>
>Thanks!
>
>--
>Chad Roseburg
>Assoc. Director / IT
>Automation Dept.
>North Central Regional Library
>_______________________________________________
>
>Koha mailing list  http://koha-community.org
>[hidden email]
>Unsubscribe: https://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha
_______________________________________________

Koha mailing list  http://koha-community.org
[hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Omeka / OHMS issue

Chad Roseburg
I will try the Omeka forums, I was not able to find their mailing list.

Thanks!

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 4:38 PM Eric Bégin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Chad,
>
> I think you will have more chances to get an answer on an Omeka mailing
> list :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Eric Bégin
> Solutions inLibro inc.
> Le 12 mars 2020, à 19:23, Chad Roseburg <[hidden email]> a écrit:
>>
>> We have a new installation of Omeka. When I try to upload an OHMS XML file,
>> whether zipped or not, I get the error:
>>
>> LogicException
>> OHMS file must be validated before retrieving the list of columns.
>>
>> Along with a stack trace. Any Omeka users run into this one?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>>

--
Chad Roseburg
Assoc. Director / IT
Automation Dept.
North Central Regional Library
_______________________________________________

Koha mailing list  http://koha-community.org
[hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ByWater Partners] Omeka / OHMS issue

Myka Kennedy Stephens
https://forum.omeka.org/c/omeka-classic

This is the new-ish forum interface for the classic version of Omeka (which
is what we use).

Hope this helps,
Myka

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 7:46 PM Chad Roseburg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I will try the Omeka forums, I was not able to find their mailing list.
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 4:38 PM Eric Bégin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Chad,
>>
>> I think you will have more chances to get an answer on an Omeka mailing
>> list :-)
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Eric Bégin
>> Solutions inLibro inc.
>> Le 12 mars 2020, à 19:23, Chad Roseburg <[hidden email]> a écrit:
>>>
>>> We have a new installation of Omeka. When I try to upload an OHMS XML file,
>>> whether zipped or not, I get the error:
>>>
>>> LogicException
>>> OHMS file must be validated before retrieving the list of columns.
>>>
>>> Along with a stack trace. Any Omeka users run into this one?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>>
>
> --
> Chad Roseburg
> Assoc. Director / IT
> Automation Dept.
> North Central Regional Library
> _______________________________________________
> Partners mailing list
> [hidden email]
> To Unsubscribe:
> http://lists.bywatersolutions.com/mailman/listinfo/partners



--
Deaconess Myka Kennedy Stephens, MDiv, MSLIS
Seminary Librarian and Assistant Professor of Theological Bibliography
Lancaster Theological Seminary
555 West James Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
717-290-8704
[hidden email]
https://library.lancasterseminary.edu
_______________________________________________

Koha mailing list  http://koha-community.org
[hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha