No physical items for this record

Tadesse, Bruck
Hi All,

I have just upgraded Koha from 16.05 to 18.11. To do the that, I did the following procedure: Installed koha 18.11 on ubuntu 16.04 fresh, imported the data from 16.05, did schema upgrade and rebuilt the index. When I search the catalogue, I do get results with list of available items in the location column. But, when I click on an individual item, the Holdings tab in the Bibliographic screen shows "No physical items for this record". However, the items show up when I click on the Edit item button and I can edit an item, make changes and I have no problem saving it.  These changes are not reflected in the Holdings tab which remain empty.  I wonder what could be causing this - "No physical items for this record"? and how can I rectify that.

Many thanks,
Bruck T.
Website: www.wider.unu.edu<http://www.wider.unu.edu/>
United Nations University World Institute for Development Economics Research
Phone number: +358-9-61599234
Address: Katajanokanlaituri 6 B, FI-00160 Helsinki

Re: No physical items for this record

Alvaro Cornejo
Hi Bruck

How did you do the DB transfer?

I did about the same at the beginning  of the year using mysqldump and
worked fine.

Regards,

Alvaro
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire

Le lun. 17 févr. 2020 à 04:03, Tadesse, Bruck <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Hi All,
>

> I have just upgraded Koha from 16.05 to 18.11. To do the that, I did the
> following procedure: Installed koha 18.11 on ubuntu 16.04 fresh, imported
> the data from 16.05, did schema upgrade and rebuilt the index. When I
> search the catalogue, I do get results with list of available items in the
> location column. But, when I click on an individual item, the Holdings tab
> in the Bibliographic screen shows "No physical items for this record".
> However, the items show up when I click on the Edit item button and I can
> edit an item, make changes and I have no problem saving it.  These changes
> are not reflected in the Holdings tab which remain empty.  I wonder what
> could be causing this - "No physical items for this record"? and how can I
> rectify that.
>
> Many thanks,
> Bruck T.
> Website: www.wider.unu.edu<http://www.wider.unu.edu/>
> United Nations University World Institute for Development Economics
> Research
> Phone number: +358-9-61599234
> Address: Katajanokanlaituri 6 B, FI-00160 Helsinki

Re: No physical items for this record

Tadesse, Bruck
Hi Alvaro,

Thanks, all the DB transfer was done in the backend of the system using Mysqldump for both exporting it from the server with 16.05 version to the server with 18.11 version. The holding tab on 16.05 shows data but not 18.11 for the same book.

Best regards,
Bruck T.

Website: www.wider.unu.edu<http://www.wider.unu.edu><http://www.wider.unu.edu/>
United Nations University World Institute for Development Economics Research
Phone number: +358-9-61599234
Address: Katajanokanlaituri 6 B, FI-00160 Helsinki

Re: No physical items for this record

Alvaro Cornejo
H Bruck

I'll rerun a full zebra index. rebuild_zebra -v -r -b -a

BTW, have you verified zebra is running?

Regards,

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire

Le mer. 19 févr. 2020 à 03:18, Tadesse, Bruck <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Hi Alvaro,
>

> Thanks, all the DB transfer was done in the backend of the system using
> Mysqldump for both exporting it from the server with 16.05 version to the
> server with 18.11 version. The holding tab on 16.05 shows data but not
> 18.11 for the same book.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Bruck T.

Thanks, I have done that few times before and now again, but using the f switch:  koha-rebuild-zebra -v -f. The holding tabs still shows 0 whereas Koha 16.05 on the other server shows 2.

Best regards,
Bruck T.

Best regards,
Bruck T.