Next hackfest in Marseille (March 2018)

paul POULAIN-3
Hello,

It's time for me to decide when the next hackfest in Marseille will happen.

Save this date: March 12th-16th. Hoping to see you here !

PS: BibLibre turned 10 last month. We will probably do something special
during this hackfest (but haven't decided what yet)

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques

Re: Next hackfest in Marseille (March 2018)

Magnus Enger
On 16 November 2017 at 15:16, Paul Poulain <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It's time for me to decide when the next hackfest in Marseille will happen.
>
> Save this date: March 12th-16th. Hoping to see you here !
>
> PS: BibLibre turned 10 last month. We will probably do something special
> during this hackfest (but haven't decided what yet)

Happy anniversary, BibLibre!

I will - sadly - miss the hackfest in Marseille, it is the same week
as our big, national library conference here in Norway.

Is there any chance you could consider moving the hackfest a month or
two closer to summer? In the beginning the focus of the hackfest was
very much signing off and fixing things for the coming release, but it
has grown to be more like a developer conference, I think, and so the
timing with the upcoming release might be less important these days?

Just my NOK 0.02. :-)

Au revoir!
Magnus

Re: Next hackfest in Marseille (March 2018)

Brendan Gallagher
Moving it closer to the summer may prevent people from attending KohaCon.

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 1:55 AM Magnus Enger <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 16 November 2017 at 15:16, Paul Poulain <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It's time for me to decide when the next hackfest in Marseille will happen.
>
> Save this date: March 12th-16th. Hoping to see you here !
>
> PS: BibLibre turned 10 last month. We will probably do something special
> during this hackfest (but haven't decided what yet)

Happy anniversary, BibLibre!

I will - sadly - miss the hackfest in Marseille, it is the same week
as our big, national library conference here in Norway.

Is there any chance you could consider moving the hackfest a month or
two closer to summer? In the beginning the focus of the hackfest was
very much signing off and fixing things for the coming release, but it
has grown to be more like a developer conference, I think, and so the
timing with the upcoming release might be less important these days?

Just my NOK 0.02. :-)

Au revoir!
Magnus
Sent from Gmail Mobile