Newbies at Biblibre!

Arthur
Hello World :)
Some of you may already know me from a previous position in Lyon 3 Uni where I've been working a bit with Koha already and made a use case for the plugin system implemented by Kyle Hall : https://github.com/liliputech/koharecommenderengine

I'm very happy to announce that I've been hired since the 4th of February at Biblibre where I'll take a Support Developper position. Thank you Biblibre for this opportunity to connect back with the Koha community after one year of unavailability! Back to the source ;)

I'll be mainly focusing on interactions between Koha and Bokeh, a library-oriented CMS with Opac functionnality.

Wish everyone a nice day and hopefully see you around soon!

Arthur Suzuki - now a Biblibre employee

Re: Newbies at Biblibre!

Kyle Hall
Awesome! Welcome aboard!