New document on kohadocs.org (Installing on Debian)

New document on kohadocs.org (Installing on Debian)

Stephen Hedges
Joshua Ferraro has revised his document about installing Koha on Debian to
accommodate Koha version 2.2.6 and Debian sarge (3.1).  Find it on
www.kohadocs.org under "System Administration."

If you still need to know how to install older versions of Koha on Debian
woody, those documents are still available, too -- substitute "Woody"
(capital W) for "sarge" in the url for each type of document.

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA

RE: New document on kohadocs.org (Installing on Debian)

Morgan, John D.
Hello,

Thanks for this information.  I have the version of Debion that I got
from hear: http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/
Will the directions work for this version?

Thanks,
Derek

Re: New document on kohadocs.org (Installing on Debian)

Joshua Ferraro-3
On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 01:56:46PM -0500, Morgan, John D. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for this information.  I have the version of Debion that I got
> from hear: http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/
> Will the directions work for this version?
Yep, and the install manual should be changed to reflect that -- I
neglected to make that change.

Stephen, could you replace the link to the LordSutch ISO mini-ILS
with the netinst? (sorry)

Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
President, Technology       migration, training, maintenance, support
LibLime                                Featuring Koha Open-Source ILS
[hidden email] |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS