Need to change installation file

koha-3
Dear All,

           When I manually delete(or truncate) database koha_library.
There show some error. I think needs some query include in installation
file. So that if koha_library database is not found automatic create
database then installation process be continue.

Amal Maitra
Via Vitae Solutions
EC - 202, Sector - I
Salt Lake City
Kolkata - 700064
E-mail: [hidden email]

Re: Need to change installation file

Tomas Cohen Arazi
If you delete and then create the (empty) database, that's the current
behaviour. I'm not sure the installer should create the database itself,.

Regards

El mié., 17 may. 2017 a las 4:49, <[hidden email]> escribió:

> Dear All,
>
>            When I manually delete(or truncate) database koha_library.
> There show some error. I think needs some query include in installation
> file. So that if koha_library database is not found automatic create
> database then installation process be continue.
>

> Amal Maitra
> Via Vitae Solutions
> EC - 202, Sector - I
> Salt Lake City