NCIP project

vikram zadgaonkar-2
Dear All,
We are working on NCIP server integration with koha.We are looking for
support for the same.

Currently, ncip framework (server and responses etc) appears to be working.
However, data from koha db is not being picked up. There appears to be some
communication error between the koha library (C4) and ncip server's modules.

We need help to get this working.Let me know if any one can contribute.We
have funding for this.
Vikram Zadgaonkar

Re: NCIP project

Mike D.
Hello,
Look at https://github.com/bywatersolutions/ncip-server/
Kyle from ByWaterSolutions and some other people like Josef Moravec works
on NCIP too. Solution works but need some imrovements. You can participate
on this project.

Mike
pá 19. 5. 2017 v 9:08 odesílatel vikram zadgaonkar <