Multiple level approvals for suggested titles and multiple levels late fee/fine slab

Multiple level approvals for suggested titles and multiple levels late fee/fine slab

Manju N
Dear All,

Anyone has customized the Koha for multiple level approvals of suggested titles from the patrons/faculty in Acquisition module?  In our library, we need multiple level approvals such as from the Head of Department and Chairman, Library Committee/etc.

We also want to use multiple levels late fee/fine slab. Currently, Koha supports only one late fee slab.  We would appreciate any comments or suggestions that will help us to tweak the koha.

With Regards

Manju Naika,PhD

Asst.Librarian,IITB