Mugridge and Fit

Stephen Hedges
I just stumbled across a Google TechTalk video presentation by Rick
Mugridge (from New Zealand) talking about the "Fit" open-source testing
framework:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7618420216108922950&q=techtalks
Anybody from NZ heard of this guy?

Is it time to add videos to kohadocs? :-D

--
Stephen

Re: Mugridge and Fit

Brenda Chawner
Stephen, you asked:

> Anybody from NZ heard of this guy?

I went to a talk Rick gave to the Computing Science group here at Victoria
University of Wellington in late November 2004, and the framework seemed
sensible, particularly for people using agile methods.

Rick and Ward Cunningham now have written a book about Fit, Fit for
Developing Software : Framework for Integrated Tests, see:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0321269349/103-2248746-4095057?v=glance&n=2
83155

for more details.

Brenda Chawner

Re: Mugridge and Fit and VIDEO

PSM-2
Hello Friends,

It's really a nice proposal. I thought it in some other way few months
back. I developed a complete set of tutorials on koha by usung an open
source screen capture software (RenderSoft)right from installation to
parameter setting.

I'm using this presently for teaching students at Vidyasagar University
and want share with koha users. Guide me.

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
DLISc, Vidyasagar University, India

> I just stumbled across a Google TechTalk video presentation by Rick
> Mugridge (from New Zealand) talking about the "Fit" open-source testing
> framework:
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7618420216108922950&q=techtalks
> Anybody from NZ heard of this guy?
>
> Is it time to add videos to kohadocs? :-D
>
> --
> Stephen

Re: Mugridge and Fit and VIDEO

Russel Garlick
Wow that sounds great!

What format are the video files and how large are they?

We may be able to do something there.

Cheers
Russel

[hidden email] wrote:

> Hello Friends,
>
> It's really a nice proposal. I thought it in some other way few months
> back. I developed a complete set of tutorials on koha by usung an open
> source screen capture software (RenderSoft)right from installation to
> parameter setting.
>
> I'm using this presently for teaching students at Vidyasagar University
> and want share with koha users. Guide me.
>
> Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
> DLISc, Vidyasagar University, India
>

>>I just stumbled across a Google TechTalk video presentation by Rick
>>Mugridge (from New Zealand) talking about the "Fit" open-source testing
>>framework:
>>http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7618420216108922950&q=techtalks
>>Anybody from NZ heard of this guy?
>>
>>Is it time to add videos to kohadocs? :-D
>>
>>--
>>Stephen

russel.vcf (313 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Mugridge and Fit

MJ Ray-2
"Stephen Hedges" <[hidden email]>
> Is it time to add videos to kohadocs? :-D

Could be good, especially if it's something easily playable,
like Ogg Theora. (I can't figure out what to do with a GVP file.)

MJ Ray - personal email, see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html
Work: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/  irc.oftc.net/slef  Jabber/SIP ask