Mailinglist "Koha"

Michael Kuhn
Hi

Does anyone know hat happened to the mailinglist "Koha", it seems the
list has become inactive? I haven't received any e-amils from there
since October 25. Also I sent one answer but it didn't appear until now
(at least I didn't receive it via the list).

I didn't know where else to ask this.

Best wishes: Michael
T 0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E [hidden email] · W www.adminkuhn.ch

Re: Mailinglist "Koha"

Owen Leonard-4
> Does anyone know hat happened to the mailinglist "Koha", it seems the list
> has become inactive? I haven't received any e-amils from there since October
> 25.

The last message according to the archive was on the 26th:

https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2017-October/date.html

Looks to me like there have been multi-day gaps in postings before,
but if you posted something recently which didn't show up, something
may be going wrong.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries

Re: Mailinglist "Koha"

Michael Kuhn
Hi Owen

Am 30.10.2017 um 19:58 schrieb Owen Leonard:
 >> Does anyone know hat happened to the mailinglist "Koha", it seems the
 >> list has become inactive? I haven't received any e-amils from there
 >> since October 25.
 >
 > The last message according to the archive was on the 26th:
 >
 > https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2017-October/date.html
 >
 > Looks to me like there have been multi-day gaps in postings before,
 > but if you posted something recently which didn't show up, something
 > may be going wrong.

So I think there is definitely something wrong because I posted an
answer today 30 October at 00:26 MET. It hasn't appeared until now.

I don't know who to address to change this but maybe now the case is
getting some attention.

Best wishes: Michael
T 0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E [hidden email] · W www.adminkuhn.ch

Re: Mailinglist "Koha"

Jonathan Druart
Here are the archives: https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2017-October/thread.html
Last msg is from Thu Oct 26 04:02:18 NZDT 2017

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 at 16:25 Michael Kuhn <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Owen

Am 30.10.2017 um 19:58 schrieb Owen Leonard:
 >> Does anyone know hat happened to the mailinglist "Koha", it seems the
 >> list has become inactive? I haven't received any e-amils from there
 >> since October 25.
 >
 > The last message according to the archive was on the 26th:
 >
 > https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2017-October/date.html
 >
 > Looks to me like there have been multi-day gaps in postings before,
 > but if you posted something recently which didn't show up, something
 > may be going wrong.

So I think there is definitely something wrong because I posted an
answer today 30 October at 00:26 MET. It hasn't appeared until now.

I don't know who to address to change this but maybe now the case is
getting some attention.

Best wishes: Michael
T <a href="tel:+41%2061%20261%2055%2061" value="+41612615561" target="_blank">0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E [hidden email] · W www.adminkuhn.ch

Re: Mailinglist "Koha"

Jonathan Druart
Sorry, I did not see Owen's reply

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 at 16:47 Jonathan Druart <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here are the archives: https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2017-October/thread.html
Last msg is from Thu Oct 26 04:02:18 NZDT 2017

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 at 16:25 Michael Kuhn <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Owen

Am 30.10.2017 um 19:58 schrieb Owen Leonard:
 >> Does anyone know hat happened to the mailinglist "Koha", it seems the
 >> list has become inactive? I haven't received any e-amils from there
 >> since October 25.
 >
 > The last message according to the archive was on the 26th:
 >
 > https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2017-October/date.html
 >
 > Looks to me like there have been multi-day gaps in postings before,
 > but if you posted something recently which didn't show up, something
 > may be going wrong.

So I think there is definitely something wrong because I posted an
answer today 30 October at 00:26 MET. It hasn't appeared until now.

I don't know who to address to change this but maybe now the case is
getting some attention.

Best wishes: Michael
T <a href="tel:+41%2061%20261%2055%2061" value="+41612615561" target="_blank">0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E [hidden email] · W www.adminkuhn.ch

Re: Mailinglist "Koha"

Marc Véron

I sent my request about Bug 18483 Customised help: Enhance staff client with news based, easily editable help system (Passed QA -> In Discussion) to Koha and Kona-devel (as requested by https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Bug_and_Enhancement_Discussion), but it showed up on Koha-devel only. So something seems to be wrong with the Koha list.

Marc

T <a href="tel:+41%2061%20261%2055%2061" value="+41612615561" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E [hidden email] · W www.adminkuhn.ch