MARC official name

Anthony Mao
Allow me remind developers and document writers that there are two
MARCs within Koha now: UNIMARC and MARC 21.

UNIMARC must written in full CAPITAL, while
there is a space before 21, MARC 21.

--
Anthony Mao
Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan

Re: MARC official name

Magnus Enger
Actually, Koha supports three variants, the third being NORMARC, which
should be written in all capitals.

Luckily, NORMARC is going to be replaced by MARC 21 in 2018!

Best regards,
Magnus Enger
Libriotech