KohaCon2017 - NO MORE REGISTRATION FEE

manny
Good day Koha Community,

Thank you for bearing with us.
I'm happy to announce that there's NO MORE REGISTRATION FEE for KohaCon17.
Though the scheduled date June 13-16 might be moved a week later June
19-23. I'll keep you posted in a week.
Again, I'm sorry for the modifications.

Salamat,
Manny Tamayao
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: KohaCon2017 - NO MORE REGISTRATION FEE

Joann Ransom-5
Yay - well done and thank you Manny.

On 23/11/2016 1:27 PM, "Manny Tamayao" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good day Koha Community,
>
> Thank you for bearing with us.
> I'm happy to announce that there's NO MORE REGISTRATION FEE for KohaCon17.
> Though the scheduled date June 13-16 might be moved a week later June
> 19-23. I'll keep you posted in a week.
> Again, I'm sorry for the modifications.
>
> Salamat,
> Manny Tamayao
> --
> Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: KohaCon2017 - NO MORE REGISTRATION FEE

schnydszch
This post was updated on .
Yes. You read it right. We, the Philippine Koha ILS volunteers for the past weeks have been talking,  meeting and presenting with the stakeholders. We will keep you posted on this. Cheers!

-eugene

Re: KohaCon2017 - NO MORE REGISTRATION FEE

schnydszch
*You read it right. ;)