KohaCon 2018: Adventures of the Avenging Chicken

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

KohaCon 2018: Adventures of the Avenging Chicken

King, Fred
Esteemed colleagues,

Here's a photo album from KohaCon 2018. A big thank you to all the participants-I had a great, if overwhelming, time meeting all of you, and I'm still processing all the stuff I learned.

http://avengingchicken.online/kohacon2018/

Fred King
Medical Librarian, MedStar Washington Hospital Center
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
202-877-6670
ORCID 0000-0001-5266-0279
MedStar Authors Catalog: http://medstarauthors.org

Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing.
--Scout Finch

_______________________________________________
Koha mailing list  http://koha-community.org
[hidden email]
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Koha-US Mailing List] KohaCon 2018: Adventures of the Avenging Chicken

Joy Nelson-2
Thanks Fred!  Always a pleasure to see you and hang out with you and the
chicken!

joy

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 6:20 AM, King, Fred <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Esteemed colleagues,
>
>
>
> Here’s a photo album from KohaCon 2018. A big thank you to all the
> participants—I had a great, if overwhelming, time meeting all of you, and
> I’m still processing all the stuff I learned.
>
>
>
> http://avengingchicken.online/kohacon2018/
>
>
>
> Fred King
>
> Medical Librarian, MedStar Washington Hospital Center
>
> [hidden email]
>
> 202-877-6670
>
> ORCID 0000-0001-5266-0279
>
> MedStar Authors Catalog: http://medstarauthors.org
>
>
>
> Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love
> breathing.
>
> --Scout Finch
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Koha-US Mailing List" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [hidden email].
> To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/
> koha-us.org/d/msgid/koha-us/CEB3319A384DF349947A4DA70B4C66
> 10AC189D0489%40PMHEXCMBV004.MEDSTAR.AD.MEDSTAR.NET
> <https://groups.google.com/a/koha-us.org/d/msgid/koha-us/CEB3319A384DF349947A4DA70B4C6610AC189D0489%40PMHEXCMBV004.MEDSTAR.AD.MEDSTAR.NET?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>



--
Joy Nelson
Vice President of Implementations

ByWater Solutions <http://bywatersolutions.com>
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Phone/Fax (888)900-8944
What is Koha?  <http://bywatersolutions.com/what-is-koha/>
_______________________________________________
Koha mailing list  http://koha-community.org
[hidden email]
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Koha-US Mailing List] KohaCon 2018: Adventures of the Avenging Chicken

Hernandez, Heather
This made my day, Fred--so much fun and so delightful to see so many fun
photos of people in the wonderful Koha community!  Thank you so much for
them!

Best,
h2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123-1284
415-561-7032, [hidden email]
Library catalog: http://keys.bywatersolutions.com/
_______________________________________________
Koha mailing list  http://koha-community.org
[hidden email]
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Koha-US Mailing List] KohaCon 2018: Adventures of the Avenging Chicken

David Nind
In reply to this post by King, Fred
What Joy and Heather said!

Thank you Fred, that is the most delightful and wonderful conference
recap!!!

Loving the adventures of the Avenging Chicken (and Fred)!

David Nind | [hidden email]
PO Box 12367, Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand 6144
m. +64 21 0537 847


On Sat, 6 Oct 2018 at 00:20, King, Fred <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Esteemed colleagues,
>
>
>
> Here’s a photo album from KohaCon 2018. A big thank you to all the
> participants—I had a great, if overwhelming, time meeting all of you, and
> I’m still processing all the stuff I learned.
>
>
>
> http://avengingchicken.online/kohacon2018/
>
>
>
> Fred King
>
> Medical Librarian, MedStar Washington Hospital Center
>
> [hidden email]
>
> 202-877-6670
>
> ORCID 0000-0001-5266-0279
>
> MedStar Authors Catalog: http://medstarauthors.org
>
>
>
> Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love
> breathing.
>
> --Scout Finch
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Koha-US Mailing List" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [hidden email].
> To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/a/koha-us.org/d/msgid/koha-us/CEB3319A384DF349947A4DA70B4C6610AC189D0489%40PMHEXCMBV004.MEDSTAR.AD.MEDSTAR.NET
> <https://groups.google.com/a/koha-us.org/d/msgid/koha-us/CEB3319A384DF349947A4DA70B4C6610AC189D0489%40PMHEXCMBV004.MEDSTAR.AD.MEDSTAR.NET?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>
_______________________________________________
Koha mailing list  http://koha-community.org
[hidden email]
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha