Koha support services

Barbara Blummer
Hello,
   We are looking into migrating our Horizon database to Koha and in
need of support services for the migration and afterwards. If anyone is
aware of service providers I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.
Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Barbara Blummer
Center for Computing Sciences

Re: Koha support services

Nicole Engard
There is a list of companies that support Koha on the Koha site:
http://koha.org/support/pay.html

Hope that helps.

---

Nicole C. Engard