Koha enhancement request

Manju N
Dear All,

Anyone has customized the Koha for multiple level approvals of suggested
titles from the patrons/faculty in Acquisition module?  In our library, we
need multiple level approvals such as from the Head of Department and
Chairman, Library Committee/etc.

We want to use multiple levels late fee/fine slab. Currently, Koha supports
only one late fee slab.  We would appreciate any comments or suggestions
that will help us to tweak the koha.

We want to restrict 'hold' only for checked out items. Option required at
circulation and fine rules: Allow hold only for checked out items

Alert message required for checked in items if there is any hold on such
items to keep those hold item separately at counter without sending for
shelving.

We would appreciate any comments or suggestions to change the Koha to meet
the above requirements.

With Regards

Manju Naika,PhD

Asst.Librarian,IITB

Re: Koha enhancement request

vinod mishra
Dear Mr. Naika

For below two points options are already given in Koha

We want to restrict 'hold' only for checked out items. Option required at
circulation and fine rules: Allow hold only for checked out items

Alert message required for checked in items if there is any hold on such
items to keep those hold item separately at counter without sending for
shelving.

For below point you may contact to Mr. Monirul (CC in this email), however
we have done this with his help.

We want to use multiple levels late fee/fine slab. Currently, Koha supports
only one late fee slab.  We would appreciate any comments or suggestions
that will help us to tweak the koha.

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
Website: http://mishravk.com/
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*