Koha distributors

Edisnel Carrazana Castro

  I have a question, I want to know who distributes and commercializes with Koha besides LibLime?

winmail.dat (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Koha distributors

Nicole Engard
There is a list on the Koha site: http://koha.org/support/pay.html

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714
[hidden email]
AIM/Y!/Skype: nengard

http://liblime.com
http://blogs.liblime.com/open-sesame/

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Edisnel Carrazana Castro
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>  I have a question, I want to know who distributes and commercializes with Koha besides LibLime?

Re: Koha distributors

Paul POULAIN-2
Edisnel Carrazana Castro a écrit :

>   I have a question, I want to know who distributes and commercializes with Koha besides LibLime?

in France, BibLibre (and we started, although not as BibLibre, but as
freelances, some years before LibLime ;-) )

Note : we are not limited to France. In fact, we can work for any
country except USA/Canada, due to specific insurance contracts needed.
(+ we don't plan to interfere with LibLime core market)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com
gsl

Re: Koha distributors

gsl
http://www.koha.org/support/pay.html

Greg Lawson
Rolling Hills Consolidated Library
1912 N. Belt Highway
St. Joseph, MO  64506

gsl

Re: Koha distributors

gsl
Disregard duplicate info. I have a noticable delay when sending to, and
apparently receiving from, the list.

Greg
------------------------

gsl wrote:

> http://www.koha.org/support/pay.html
>
> Greg Lawson
> Rolling Hills Consolidated Library
> 1912 N. Belt Highway
> St. Joseph, MO  64506
>
> ------------------------
>
> Edisnel Carrazana Castro wrote:
>
>>   I have a question, I want to know who distributes and commercializes with Koha besides LibLime?

Re: Koha distributors

Edisnel Carrazana Castro

  Ok, thank you for everything.

>   I have a question, I want to know who distributes and commercializes with Koha besides LibLime?

in France, BibLibre (and we started, although not as BibLibre, but as
freelances, some years before LibLime ;-) )

Note : we are not limited to France. In fact, we can work for any
country except USA/Canada, due to specific insurance contracts needed.
(+ we don't plan to interfere with LibLime core market)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com
Tel : 04 91 31 45 19

Re: Koha distributors

Irma Birchall-2
Hello Edisnel,

You might like to go to these 2 links.

http://www.koha.org/support/
The first link takes you to a list of companies that provide dedicated Koha
services. "Pay for Support".
It's however an incomplete list. I say incomplete because over the years,
other commercial companies have done successful implementations of Koha but
might not have added themselves or might not have been added to this list.
Good business practice is to look for credentials and reference sites of
course. But as Paul Poulain says: most of the Koha distributors are not
limited by their physical geographical location.

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=kohausers
The second link will take you to a listing of some of the users of Koha
around the world. Incomplete list most likely as some libraries don't know
of this list or choose not to be entered. However the listed libraries often
give their contact references. If you are looking for localised support
perhaps this is a good start.

Best wishes and welcome.

Irma

Irma Birchall