Koha cirulcation error after upgrade to Koha 19.11.02

Koha cirulcation error after upgrade to Koha 19.11.02

amutsikiwa
Hi

I am running Koha 19.11.02 on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. When  I try to search
for a patron record using barcode, I am getting the following error

Can't call method "subtract" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Patron.pm line 695.:
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/circ/circulation.pl.

However, when I search using the name I do not seem to get that error.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa

Re: Koha cirulcation error after upgrade to Koha 19.11.02

Jonathan Druart
Hello Admire,

Can you check the value of borrowers.dateexpiry for this patron?
(directly in DB if possible)
SELECT dateexpiry FROM borrowers WHERE borrowernumber=?;

Regards,
Jonathan