Koha and Elastic Search used in production ?

Koha and Elastic Search used in production ?

paul POULAIN-3
Hello all,

Is there someone using Koha with ES in production ?

bywater, PTFS-E, Catalyst-NZ, Theke, or any other support company,
what's your plan ?

BibLibre is planning to invest some effort to work on Koha-ES with
UNIMARC in the next months, if there are things to share, we would be
more than happy !

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques

Re: Koha and Elastic Search used in production ?

Brendan Gallagher
Our plan is that Nick is working on getting ES as stable as possible.  He has invested many days in the past months and will continue to have different days to work on ES in the coming months.  There are a number of ES bugs out there that needs testing and sign off.

Our goal is that by 18.05 this will be a viable option for use in production.  If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask Nick.

-Brendan

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 5:56 AM, Paul Poulain <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

Is there someone using Koha with ES in production ?

bywater, PTFS-E, Catalyst-NZ, Theke, or any other support company, what's your plan ?

BibLibre is planning to invest some effort to work on Koha-ES with UNIMARC in the next months, if there are things to share, we would be more than happy !

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques
BibLibre, Open Source software and services for libraries

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Office: Portland, OR - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com

Re: Koha and Elastic Search used in production ?

Nicolas Legrand
At the BULAC we plan to install ES in production this year. ES improves greatly our searches with some languages, in particular Chinese, Urdu and Farsi and also searches with transliteration.

We plan to test, sign and chat about ES at the next hackfest.

[...]

Phone # <a href="tel:(888)%20900-8944" value="+18889008944" target="_blank">(888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com

Nicolas Legrand
Administration technique et développements du système de gestion de la bibliothèque

Logo BULAC

Bibliothèque universitaire
des langues et civilisations

65 rue des Grands Moulins