Koha, Shibboleth and autocreation of users

Koha, Shibboleth and autocreation of users

Michael Kuhn
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Koha, Shibboleth and autocreation of users

Jonathan Druart
Hi Michael,

Reading the code you need a "autocreate" set to 1 in the config.
And then you need to map the attributes with the "mapping" entry.

Regards,
Jonathan

Le mer. 26 mai 2021 à 18:59, Michael Kuhn <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi
>
> We are trying to implement Shibboleth with Koha. As far as I understand
> Shibboleth is just about authentication (allowing users to sign in using
> just one identity to various systems).
>
> Now the library (that doesn't want to link Koha to LDAP directly)
> suggests that Koha should create a user the first time when that user
> logs into Koha through Shibboleth resp. the single sign-on IDP. The SSO
> IDP is using underlying LDAP to give back the "mail" and "uid"
> attributes from LDAP.
>
> Is it possible that Koha autocreates new users this way?
>
> I couldn't really find the answer to this or the way to go in
> https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Shibboleth_Configuration but then
> again I am trying to implement Shibboleth in Koha the very first time...
>
> Best wishes: Michael
> --
> Geschäftsführer · Diplombibliothekar BBS, Informatiker eidg. Fachausweis
> Admin Kuhn GmbH · Pappelstrasse 20 · 4123 Allschwil · Schweiz
> T 0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E [hidden email] · W www.adminkuhn.ch

Re: Koha, Shibboleth and autocreation of users

Katrin Fischer-2
CONTENTS DELETED