Koha General IRC meeting reminder - 18 October 2017, 21 UTC

Koha General IRC meeting reminder - 18 October 2017, 21 UTC

Nick Clemens-2
Hi All!

Tomorrow is our next General IRC meeting:

Find us here on the web, or using your favorite irc client:

Local time and date for meeting:

Or add the calendar here to your google account:

Agenda is here:

Please add anything you wish to discuss. Tonight is the deadline for submissions for proposals to host KohaCon 2018:

See you all tomorrow!

-Nick (kidclamp)

Re: Koha General IRC meeting reminder - 18 October 2017, 21 UTC

Bob Birchall @ Calyx
Hi Nick,
Thanks for posting this as I was not aware of it. Its only two weeks
since the last General IRC meeting, normally they are monthly. The
agenda does not reveal anything special? KohaCon perhaps?
Bob
Calyx