Koha Backup

hira.akram@almusnet.com

Hi All,
Can anyone please tell me asap  Does Koha backup includes configurations also or data only?
For example if I have configured Z servers for copy cataloging after backup, ill it remain there after deployment of that backup or not??

Kind regards,
Hira Akram

Re: Koha Backup

Katrin Fischer-2
Hi Hira,

if you are using Koha's tools for backup, it will dump all the data in
your database, including the configuration. But it's always good to take
a look at the files created by backup and test them.

Hope that helps,

Katrin