Koha 19.11.07 released

Aleisha Amohia

Hello!

The Koha community is proud to announce the release of Koha 19.11.07.

Koha 19.11.07 is a bugfix/maintenance release that includes 2 enhancements and 48 bugfixes.

Full release notes can be found here: https://koha-community.org/koha-19-11-07-released/

This is my first release! :D

--
Aleisha Amohia
Koha Developer

Catalyst IT - Expert Open Source Solutions
She/her | Mob: +64 21 024 04004 | Tel: +64 4 499 2267 | www.catalyst.net.nz

Catalyst Logo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain privileged, confidential or copyright information. If you are not the named recipient, any use, reliance upon, disclosure or copying of this email or its attachments is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please reply via email or call +64 4 499 2267.

Re: [Koha] Koha 19.11.07 released

Aleisha Amohia

Hi Alvaro

Looks like the packaging manager hasn't built the new packages yet. I am sure they will email the list when those are ready!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, and apologies for the delay.

Aleisha

On 30/06/20 4:46 pm, Alvaro Cornejo wrote:
Hi

Does debian packages have been released?

I was getting this message on apt-get update

E: Repository 'http://debian.koha-community.org/koha stable InRelease' changed its 'Codename' value from '19.11' to '20.05'

So I changed:

koha.list to
deb http://debian.koha-community.org/koha 19.11 main

From

Now I get this on apt-get update

Get:8 http://debian.koha-community.org/koha 19.11/main amd64 Packages [20.4 kB]
Get:9 http://debian.koha-community.org/koha 19.11/main i386 Packages [18.5 kB]
Fetched 88.3 kB in 1s (119 kB/s)

But apt-get upgrade gives me nothing to update.

Regards,

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
7 Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à mesure.
 Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario / Imprimez seulement si nécessaire

www.catalyst.net.nz <http://www.catalyst.net.nz>