Koha 18.11.00 released

Nick Clemens-2
Hello everybody,

It is with great pleasure that the Koha community announces the release of Koha 18.11, a major release of the Koha open source integrated library system.

This release (as always) is the work of many librarians, developers, and community members who donate their time and effort to the project. Their contributions help shape the release, and the project going forward. None of this would be possible without them, and my sincere thanks goes out to everyone who had a hand in the project

Read the full release notes here:

Debian packages are available, if you are following a suite you will automatically upgrade to the next branch with this release, more info here:

Thank you all,
Nick (kidclamp)

--
Nick Clemens
Sonic Screwdriver (Development Support)

Re: Koha 18.11.00 released

Hugo Agud-3
Congratulations!!!!!!

El mié., 28 nov. 2018 a las 13:58, Nick Clemens (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
[...]

www.orex.es

    www.orex.es/koha    www.orex.es/vufind

Director

Avda Josep Tarradelles, 134 (Centro de Negocios Infanta) 08029 - Barcelona - Tel: 933 856 138   [hidden email] · http://www.orex.es/

No imprima este mensaje a no ser que sea necesario. Una tonelada de papel implica la tala de 15 árboles y el consumo de 250.000 litros de agua.

Aviso de confidencialidad
Este mensaje contiene información que puede ser CONFIDENCIAL y/o de USO RESTRINGIDO. Si usted no es el receptor deseado del mensaje (ni
está autorizado a recibirlo por el remitente), no está autorizado a copiar, reenviar o divulgar el mensaje o su contenido. Si ha recibido este mensaje
por error, por favor, notifíquenoslo inmediatamente y bórrelo de su sistema.

Re: Koha 18.11.00 released

Tomas Cohen Arazi
Congrats Nick and all! Lots of work and good stuff on a shiny new release!

El mié., 28 nov. 2018 a las 9:58, Nick Clemens (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
[...]

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (http://theke.io)
✆ +54 9351 3513384
GPG: B2F3C15F

Re: [Koha] Koha 18.11.00 released

Amit Gupta-2
Congrats Nick.

escribió:

> Hello everybody,
>
> It is with great pleasure that the Koha community announces the release of
> Koha 18.11, a major release of the Koha open source integrated library
> system.
>
> This release (as always) is the work of many librarians, developers, and
> community members who donate their time and effort to the project. Their
> contributions help shape the release, and the project going forward. None
> of this would be possible without them, and my sincere thanks goes out to
> everyone who had a hand in the project
>
> Read the full release notes here:
> https://koha-community.org/koha-18-11-release/
>
> Debian packages are available, if you are following a suite you will
> automatically upgrade to the next branch with this release, more info here:
>
> https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian#Follow_a_suite:_stable.2C_oldstable_.E2.80.A6
>
> Thank you all,
> Nick (kidclamp)
>

> --
> Nick Clemens
> Sonic Screwdriver (Development Support)
> ByWater Solutions
> IRC: kidclamp

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (http://theke.io)
✆ +54 9351 3513384
GPG: B2F3C15F

Re: [Koha] Koha 18.11.00 released

barton
I will, forever after, congratulate the release manager on every release, having seen the process (at least second hand).

Awesome job.

--Barton

escribió:

> Hello everybody,
>
> It is with great pleasure that the Koha community announces the release of
> Koha 18.11, a major release of the Koha open source integrated library
> system.
>
> This release (as always) is the work of many librarians, developers, and
> community members who donate their time and effort to the project. Their
> contributions help shape the release, and the project going forward. None
> of this would be possible without them, and my sincere thanks goes out to
> everyone who had a hand in the project
>
> Read the full release notes here:
> https://koha-community.org/koha-18-11-release/
>
> Debian packages are available, if you are following a suite you will
> automatically upgrade to the next branch with this release, more info here:
>
> https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian#Follow_a_suite:_stable.2C_oldstable_.E2.80.A6
>
> Thank you all,
> Nick (kidclamp)
>

> --