Koha 18.05 release dates

Jonathan Druart
Hello everybody,

Here is the timeline I plan to follow for the 18.05 release:

* April 20 - "Soft" feature freeze, nothing big or with high risk of
side-effects will be included into the final release if not marked as
Passed QA (and the converse is false).
* April 27 - "Hard" feature freeze, nothing considered as an enhancement
will be pushed if not marked as Passed QA (exception will be made for
tests).
* May 4 - String freeze, draft of release notes published
* May 11 - Only bugfixes considered as major, critical or blocker will be
pushed
* May 22 - Final Release

Any comments or change requests?

Regards,
Jonathan

Re: Koha 18.05 release dates

Tomas Cohen Arazi
Will you consider REST endpoints 'high-risk'?

El mar., 3 abr. 2018 a las 10:04, Jonathan Druart (<
[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Hello everybody,
>
> Here is the timeline I plan to follow for the 18.05 release:
>
> * April 20 - "Soft" feature freeze, nothing big or with high risk of
> side-effects will be included into the final release if not marked as
> Passed QA (and the converse is false).
> * April 27 - "Hard" feature freeze, nothing considered as an enhancement
> will be pushed if not marked as Passed QA (exception will be made for
> tests).
> * May 4 - String freeze, draft of release notes published
> * May 11 - Only bugfixes considered as major, critical or blocker will be
> pushed
> * May 22 - Final Release
>
> Any comments or change requests?
>
> Regards,
> Jonathan

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (https://theke.io <http://theke.io/>)
✆ +54 9351 3513384
GPG: B2F3C15F

Re: Koha 18.05 release dates

Jonathan Druart
I'd say it depends on the patchset/area and test coverage.
And also on the time I will be able to dedicate to code review.