KOHA default Framework error

रमाकांत नवघरे

To,
Respected Sir/Madam

I have installed KOHA 3 on Ubuntu 8.04 successfully. But, in default framework I am not able to enter the data in 100a, 600a, 700a, and 800a. The same problem is arising in corporate name field also. In other field I can easily enter the data and even the same to search

--
Thanks and Regards

Ramakant Amar Navghare
Assistant Librarian
Dr.V.N.Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
Thane(W) 400601.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
email    : [hidden email]
Mob     : 9324564183
elibrary :http://www.vpmthane.org/im/elib/main.htm
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Re: KOHA default Framework error

Nicole Engard
This is because you have the BiblioAddsAuthorities system preference
set to OFF - change this preference to ON and you'll have no problems.
 See: http://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/Home/Table-of-Contents/administration/Global-Preferences/Global-Preferences--Authorities

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime