Introducing In - Out Management System based on KOHA ILS

Introducing In - Out Management System based on KOHA ILS

omkar2403
Respected Sir/Ma'am,

Its a pleasure sharing that we are introducing an "In - Out Management
System" based on KOHA ILS that benefits in Tracking In & Out time of
patrons, works on multiple locations of library, generates four types of
reports & can be handled by single person.

Please have a look on demo video & convey your valuable feedback.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LqqwKYamHc

Download application link
https://github.com/omkar2403/inout

My Profile
https://omkar2403.github.io/its_me/

Thanks & Regards
Mr. Omkar kakeru
Web Developer

Re: Introducing In - Out Management System based on KOHA ILS

satishamv
Congratulations and thank you so much  Omkar for developing - In and Out
system (Gate Register) for koha and sharing the same with community. I have
downloaded and implementing for my Library.

Thank you once again

Regards
Satish MV
Librarian
Govt. Engineering College, Has San
www.gechassan.ac.in

Re: Introducing In - Out Management System based on KOHA ILS

Hi Omkar,

I've added your plugin to the list in the wiki, thx for sharing!

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_plugins#Plugins

Katrin