Internal Server Error OPAC pt-BR language

Internal Server Error OPAC pt-BR language

vbovictor
Good morning,
On Ubuntu 20.04 and KOHA 20.11.06.
In the pt-BR language, OPAC is showing an error when we try to access the

Re: Internal Server Error OPAC pt-BR language

Jonathan Druart
Hello Victor, what's the error in the log?

Le mer. 26 mai 2021 à 14:59, Victor Barroso Oliveira
<[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Good morning,
> On Ubuntu 20.04 and KOHA 20.11.06.
> In the pt-BR language, OPAC is showing an error when we try to access the

Re: Internal Server Error OPAC pt-BR language

Jonathan Druart
Back to the list.

So Victor is facing this error:

Template process failed: file error - parse error -
/kohadevbox/koha/koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/pt-BR/modules/opac-advsearch.tt
line 409: unexpected token (e)
  [% IF (OpacAdvSearchMoreOptions and OpacAdvSearchMoreOptions.size> 0
e extended_options) ou (OpacAdvSearchOptions and
OpacAdvSearchOptions.size> 0 e n�o expandido_options) %] at
/kohadevbox/koha/C4/Templates.pm line 122

Victor, there is something wrong in how the translation of pt-BR has been made

See pt-BR/modules/opac-advsearch.tt line 409
409  [% END %] [% END # / IF expanded_options %] [% IF
(OpacAdvSearchMoreOptions and OpacAdvSearchMoreOptions.size> 0 e
extended_options) ou (OpacAdvSearchOptions and
OpacAdvSearchOptions.size> 0 e não expandido    _options) %]  <div
class="text-center">

replace this line with the following lines and it should work
409  [% END %] [% END # / IF expanded_options %]
410  [% IF (OpacAdvSearchMoreOptions and
OpacAdvSearchMoreOptions.size> 0 and extended_options) or
(OpacAdvSearchOptions and OpacAdvSearchOptions.size> 0 and not
expandido_options) %]  <div class="text-center">
411  <fieldset class="action">

I will provide a permanent fix on bug 28462.