Installation of koha

Akin Adigun (Akinomatics)
is there ActivePerl 5.8.x Modules for Koha for linux distros

Akin Adigun (MCP)
Akinomatics
Tel: 234 - 02-7512326, 08029219271

Re: Installation of koha

Franklin Escano-2
Hi Akin,
From what I know ActivePerl is for Windows only.
Hope this helps.

Frank

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 7:13 PM, Akin Adigun <[hidden email]> wrote:

> is there ActivePerl 5.8.x Modules for Koha for linux distros
>
> Akin Adigun (MCP)
> Akinomatics
> Tel: 234 - 02-7512326, 08029219271

Re: Installation of koha

Franklin Escano-2
Hi Akin,
Im sorry I overlooked http://www.activestate.com/Products/activeperl/index.mhtml
for they also make one for Linux also.
I stand corrected.

Frank

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Franklin Escano <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Akin,
> From what I know ActivePerl is for Windows only.
> Hope this helps.
>
> Frank
>
> On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 7:13 PM, Akin Adigun <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> is there ActivePerl 5.8.x Modules for Koha for linux distros
>>
>> Akin Adigun (MCP)
>> Akinomatics
>> Tel: 234 - 02-7512326, 08029219271

Re: Installation of koha

Franklin Escano-2
Hi Akin,
If you can install phpMyAdmin on Sus 10.1, you can do a backup of Koha
Database easily.
You have lots of options on creating a backup. As for me I prefer an
SQL dump of my  database and saved on CD or DVD

Frank